emmm..u definitely look better than yr bro ebi..hahahahahaha...
I wish my bro is reading this.. Bro, remember one of the AXN Director said to you at labodega, Pavillion.. Yes... exactly the same thing.. haha !Tq If Only :)
I would like to refute this statement! There is no scientific proof!
Effi, please stop dreaming. Wake up to the real world!
bro, email yang ditunggu tak kunjung tiba :P shamamia [at] gmail [dot] com ;)
Effi, tak tau update ke
Post a Comment
6 comments:
emmm..u definitely look better than yr bro ebi..hahahahahaha...
I wish my bro is reading this..
Bro, remember one of the AXN Director said to you at labodega, Pavillion..
Yes... exactly the same thing.. haha !
Tq If Only :)
I would like to refute this statement! There is no scientific proof!
Effi, please stop dreaming. Wake up to the real world!
bro, email yang ditunggu tak kunjung tiba :P shamamia [at] gmail [dot] com ;)
Effi, tak tau update ke
Post a Comment