Today is Tun Dr. Mahathir Birthday... Happy birthday Tun !! .. I wish i could meet you and say it in front of you by myself.. You are on top of my person-to-meet list since in my school days. I don't care wut other ppl say (bad things) about you. I have my own perception; and you are one hell great leader that i have ever seen within this millenium.
And for tomorrow... will be my birthday. Happy becoming birthday to me :D.. I don't celebrate my birthday much... There was a time i didn't celebrate it at all. Sad isn't it. I'm use to it now & i don't mind it at all..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
happy bday bro...ahaks..apa ada hal kalau x celebrate at all...aku pun x penah celebrate bday..hehe
Tq corneamelayu ;)
eh, kan dah celebrate last night..hehehe... Happy Birthday again my dear little brother..
That was before i wrote this post my dear sistah... :P~ Tq for the lovely dinner at VS & also for the stockins.. hehe ;)
Post a Comment