Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Ping Pong Peng ~! I LiKe..
Pheww .. I just finished playing ping pong just now .. 6 games non-stop. I like ping pong veERy much. All of my family plays ping pong except for my mum. There was a time I played ping pong without loosing to anyone.. I mean ... a-n-y one, & it was in my school time. My dad was the ex-Sungai Patani player @ Kedah a long time ago. I myself represent my school for Ping Pong .. which school ? That is a secret lah ~. Maybe I will update about this ping pong for some other time. I have a lot of history with ping pong... a lot... My girlfriend.. My ping pong ... & now ... My computer... egegegege...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
as long as it is not lempang, then its ok...
Post a Comment